Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green reportedly signed a four-year $100 million extension on Saturday.
According to ESPN, Green's new contract will start in 2020 and is worth $118 million over five seasons. Look for the 29-year old to play an increased role in the Warriors' offense this upcoming season with Kevin Durant's departure and Klay Thompson's injury.
In 66 games last season, Green averaged 34.4 FanDuel points. The Warriors' forward produced 7.4 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 6.9 assists per game.
- Shaq Harrison double-doubles with 3 steals for Bulls in start November 21st, 2019
- Paul George scores 25 with 8 assists, Clippers beat Celtics in overtime November 21st, 2019
- Rockets' Danuel House (shoulder) to be re-evaluated Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Danuel House (shoulder) will not return on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Marcus Morris notches 22-point double-double in Knicks' loss November 20th, 2019
- Luka Doncic has historic first quarter, records 35-point triple-double in Mavericks' win November 20th, 2019
- Warriors' Ky Bowman replacing Draymond Green (heel) in Wednesday's lineup November 20th, 2019
- Warriors' Draymond Green (heel) ruled out on Wednesday against Dallas November 20th, 2019
- Warriors' Draymond Green (elbow) a game-time decision on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Golden State's Alec Burks starting for inactive D'Angelo Russell on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's D'Angelo Russell (thumb) out at least 2 weeks November 16th, 2019
- Jordan Poole coming off the bench for Golden State on Friday November 15th, 2019