Paul George (shoulders) expects to make Clippers debut in November
Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul George (shoulders) expects to make his season debut in November.
George is recovering from dual offseason shoulder surgeries. "As of now, I'll be out of October fully, but who knows?," George asked rhetorically. "We'll see. In the November range is our target date." That means he will miss at least the Clippers' first six games. There's also a possibility of routine maintenance days throughout the season as the team goes all-in on a championship run. George's absence should create some additional early-season value for Rodney McGruder, Landry Shamet, and Moe Harkless.
numberFire's models expect PG-13 to average 25.8 points, 7.8 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 2.0 steals, 0.5 blocks, and 3.3 3-pointers per game this season.
- Otto Porter Jr. (left foot sprain) will not play again for Bulls on Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen will play through oblique problem Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Justise Winslow (concussion) ruled out for Heat on Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Kelly Olynyk (knee) questionable Tuesday for Heat November 11th, 2019
- Tyler Herro (ankle) questionable for Heat on Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward undergoing hand surgery November 11th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) still out for Clippers on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George (shoulder) participates in Saturday's practice November 9th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard starting on Thursday for Clippers; Lou Williams to bench November 7th, 2019
- Clippers' Lou Williams playing with second unit on Thursday November 7th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) active on Thursday for Clippers November 7th, 2019
- Montrezl Harrell scores career-high 34 points in Clippers' win November 7th, 2019