Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) exits Saturday's game
Los Angeles Lakers center Anthony Davis sprained his right thumb in Saturday's preseason game against the Brooklyn Nets and did not return.
He was seen on the bench with ice on his thumb. It is only the preseason, so hopefully, this was more precautionary than anything else. Keep an eye out for updates.
Our models project Davis to average 25.4 points and 11.6 rebounds per game this season.
- Bulls' Otto Porter to be re-evaluated in 4 weeks December 10th, 2019
- Warriors' Damion Lee (hand) trending toward return Wednesday December 10th, 2019
- Mike Conley to miss fourth straight Wednesday for Jazz December 10th, 2019
- Furkan Korkmaz playing off Philadelphia's bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Cam Reddish coming off Hawks' bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) starting Tuesday for 76ers, Furkan Korkmaz back to bench December 10th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo flirts with triple-double Wednesday in Lakers' win December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder, illness) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will play on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) questionable for Sunday's matchup against Dallas November 30th, 2019