Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener
Memphis Grizzlies center Jonas Valanciunas (ankle) said his goal is to play in the season opener on Oct. 23 against the Miami Heat.
Valanciunas was shut down for the preseason and while the team said the move was precautionary, this is a situation worth monitoring.
Our models project Valanciunas to average 18.1 points and 9.0 rebounds per game this season.
- Josh Okogie (knee) available for Minnesota on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Andrew Wiggins (illness) returns to Minnesota's starting lineup on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Detroit's Langston Galloway starting for injured Tony Snell (hip) on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Mavericks' Tim Hardaway Jr. replacing Seth Curry (illness) in the starting lineup on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Warriors' Ky Bowman replacing Draymond Green (heel) in Wednesday's lineup November 20th, 2019
- Kevin Porter coming off Cleveland's bench on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Grayson Allen (ankle) still out Friday for Memphis November 14th, 2019
- Ja Morant records 23-point double-double, hits game-winner, in Grizzlies' win November 13th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (ankle) remains out on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Jaren Jackson Jr. scores game-high 24 with full line as Grizzlies beat Spurs November 12th, 2019
- Ja Morant back in Grizzlies' lineup Monday night November 11th, 2019
- Tyus Jones returning to Grizzlies' second unit Monday November 11th, 2019