Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis suffered a sprained right thumb during the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday in China, an MRI revealed.
Davis is considered day-to-day. The good news is it's a relatively minor injury for the big man. He should be fine for the Lakers' regular season opener on October 22 against the Los Angeles Clippers.
numberFire's models project The Brow for 25.4 points, 11.6 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.5 steals, 2.6 blocks, and 0.7 3-pointers per game in his first season with the Lakers.
- Kyrie Irving (shoulder) will remain on Nets' sidelines Friday November 21st, 2019
- Jahlil Okafor (ankle) questionable for Pelicans on Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (back) doesn't practice November 21st, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (ankle) out at least four weeks November 21st, 2019
- Jeremy Lamb (ankle) says he'll play Saturday November 21st, 2019
- Kyrie Irving (shoulder) doesn't practice Thursday for Brooklyn November 21st, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (eye) expected to play Friday for Lakers November 20th, 2019
- Anthony Davis packs box score for Lakers with 34, plenty more November 20th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma heads to the bench for Los Angeles with Anthony Davis rejoining the starting lineup on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope starting for Lakers on Friday in place of injured Avery Bradley November 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ribs, shoulder) active without a minutes limit on Friday November 15th, 2019