Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday
Milwaukee Bucks guard Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participated in non-contact drills during Wednesday's practice.
According to general manager Jon Horst, Bledsoe will be cleared to play after his pain level goes down. Milwaukee's starting point guard will need to show the team he can manage his injury (fractured cartilage between his ribs) before he returns to the lineup.
For the 2019-2020 season, Bledsoe's projection includes 1148 points, 284 rebounds, and 400 assists.
- Rockets' Ben McLemore will start Friday if Danuel House (shoulder) out November 21st, 2019
- Danuel House Jr. (shoulder) doubtful for Rockets on Friday November 21st, 2019
- Kyrie Irving (shoulder) will remain on Nets' sidelines Friday November 21st, 2019
- Jahlil Okafor (ankle) questionable for Pelicans on Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (back) doesn't practice November 21st, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (ankle) out at least four weeks November 21st, 2019
- Bucks' Donte DiVincenzo making first career start on Thursday in place of Khris Middleton (thigh) November 14th, 2019
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (thigh) to reportedly miss 3-4 weeks November 11th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo posts 38 points, 16 boards, 9 assists in Bucks' win Wednesday November 7th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29-point double-double in Bucks win November 1st, 2019
- Kyle Korver (rest) out on Friday for Bucks October 31st, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29 point double-double in Bucks' loss October 26th, 2019