Lonzo Ball starting for New Orleans in season opener on Tuesday
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball is starting on Tuesday night in the team's season opener against the Toronto Raptors.
Ball is making his Pelicans debut after being traded away from Los Angeles in the offseason. Last year, he averaged 9.9 points, 5.3 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game in his second year in the league. He'll be joined on Tuesday night in the starting lineup by Jrue Holiday, J.J. Redick, Brandon Ingram and Derrick Favors.
Our models project Ball for 10.8 points, 5.0 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 28.0 FanDuel points across 30.6 minutes of action.
- Golden State's D'Angelo Russell (thumb) out at least 2 weeks November 16th, 2019
- Charlotte's Dwayne Bacon (knee) probable for Saturday's matchup against New York November 16th, 2019
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (back) doubtful on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) ruled out on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rudy Gobert records 23-point, 17-rebound, double-double in Jazz loss November 15th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma heads to the bench for Los Angeles with Anthony Davis rejoining the starting lineup on Friday November 15th, 2019
- New Orleans' J.J. Redick (toe) will not play in Saturday's matchup against Miami November 16th, 2019
- Jahlil Okafor (ankle) questionable on Saturday for Pelicans November 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (knee) probable on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Josh Hart (ankle, knee) out again on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' E'Twaun Moore starting on Thursday in place of Josh Hart (knee, ankle) November 14th, 2019
- Pelicans' Jahlil Okafor (knee) out on Thursday November 14th, 2019