Rajon Rondo (calf) unlikely to play for Lakers on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Rajon Rondo is considered unlikely to play on Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Rondo was considered a game-time call earlier in the day due to a sore right calf, and it seems as though the Lakers will take caution with rushing him back or having him play through an ailment. In Rondo's absence, it seems that LeBron James could play point guard in the team's season opener.
Our models project Rondo for 5.3 points, 1.7 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 15.8 minutes per game going forward this season.
- Philadelphia's Josh Richardson (hip) out on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- DeAndre Bembry starting for Atlanta on Friday in place of injured Cam Reddish November 22nd, 2019
- Cam Reddish (wrist) ruled out for Atlanta Friday, DeAndre Bembry to start in his place against Detroit November 22nd, 2019
- Jarrett Allen (ankle) available for Nets on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Hawks' Cam Reddish (wrist) downgraded to doubtful for Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson (back) questionable on Friday November 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Avery Bradley (leg) sidelined through Thanksgiving November 21st, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (eye) expected to play Friday for Lakers November 20th, 2019
- Anthony Davis packs box score for Lakers with 34, plenty more November 20th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma heads to the bench for Los Angeles with Anthony Davis rejoining the starting lineup on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope starting for Lakers on Friday in place of injured Avery Bradley November 15th, 2019