Patrick Patterson starting on Tuesday for Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers forward/center Patrick Patterson is in the starting lineup on Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
With Paul George out, head coach Doc Rivers may have to get creative with his lineups. That seems to be the case here, as Patterson is reportedly starting to match up against superstar big Anthony Davis. It's not yet known who will fill the rest of the starting five.
Before this news, our models projected Patterson for 0.7 points, 0.4 rebounds, 0.1 assists and 1.8 FanDuel points in 2.4 minutes of action. Obviously, those numbers will change.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's Alec Burks starting for inactive D'Angelo Russell on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (toe) will play in Sunday's matchup against Golden State November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Frank Jackson (neck) ruled out on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (knee) inactive on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Patrick Beverley (calf) remains out for Los Angeles on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) out for Clippers on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Patrick Beverley (calf) questionable for Los Angeles on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) questionable for Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson moving to Clippers bench Thursday night November 14th, 2019