Rajon Rondo (calf) out on Tuesday for Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Rajon Rondo will not play on Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
After being considered a game-time decision early in the day, Rondo's outlook downgraded to "unlikely to play" later in the evening. Now, he's been confirmed out, and he'll miss the 2019-20 season opener with his new team.
Our models project Rondo for 5.3 points, 1.7 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 15.8 minutes per game going forward this season.
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's Alec Burks starting for inactive D'Angelo Russell on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (toe) will play in Sunday's matchup against Golden State November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Frank Jackson (neck) ruled out on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (knee) inactive on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Rockets' Danuel House (back) probable for Monday's game against Portland November 17th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma heads to the bench for Los Angeles with Anthony Davis rejoining the starting lineup on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope starting for Lakers on Friday in place of injured Avery Bradley November 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ribs, shoulder) active without a minutes limit on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) available for Lakers on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) upgraded to probable for Lakers on Friday November 15th, 2019