LeBron James starting on Tuesday for Los Angeles
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James is starting on Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
It's year two of the LeBron show in Los Angeles, and to nobody's surprise, he's in the starting lineup against the Clippers on opening night. Joining him in the rotation for the season opener are Avery Bradley, Danny Green, Anthony Davis and JaVale McGee.
Our models project LeBron for 28.0 points, 5.9 rebounds, 8.1 assists and 49.6 FanDuel points across 37.5 minutes of action.
- Boston's Marcus Smart (ankle) exits Monday's game in the fourth quarter November 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Jake Layman (foot) will not return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Rodney McGruder coming off the bench with Patrick Beverley starting on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (knee) ruled out on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (calf) active for Monday's matchup against Oklahoma City November 18th, 2019
- Phoenix's Jevon Carter starting for injured Ricky Rubio (back) on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma heads to the bench for Los Angeles with Anthony Davis rejoining the starting lineup on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope starting for Lakers on Friday in place of injured Avery Bradley November 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ribs, shoulder) active without a minutes limit on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) available for Lakers on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) upgraded to probable for Lakers on Friday November 15th, 2019