Markieff Morris (back) starting for Pistons versus Pacers
Detroit Pistons forward/center Markieff Morris (back) is starting in Wednesday's season opener against the Indiana Pacers.
Morris is replacing Blake Griffin (knee, hamstring) in the starting lineup. He will be joined by Reggie Jackson (back), Bruce Brown, Tony Snell, and Andre Drummond. Griffin is expected to be sidelined until November, so Morris could provide short-term value early on. Christian Wood is in line for expanded playing time.
numberFire's models expect Morris to score 23.6 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $4,300.
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) ruled out on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hand) questionable on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Suns' Aron Baynes (calf) remains out on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (illness) probable for Saturday's game against Philadelphia December 7th, 2019
- Nikola Jokic notches 30-point double-double in Nuggets' loss December 6th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson (back) will not return for Clippers on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Andre Drummond scores 25, bring down 22 rebounds in Pistons' win December 6th, 2019
- Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk to play with second unit Friday December 6th, 2019
- Detroit's Luke Kennard starting on Friday, Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk to the bench December 6th, 2019
- Pistons' Markieff Morris (neck) out on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Andre Drummond notches 23-point double-double in Pistons' loss December 4th, 2019
- Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk making first NBA start Wednesday night in place of Luke Kennard (knee) December 4th, 2019