Jordan McRae (finger) undergoing surgery for Washington
Washington Wizards guard Jordan McRae will undergo surgery for a broken finger, according to the team.
McRae suffered a fracture in the tip of his right ring finger, which is considered a mallet fracture. He's going under the knife on Friday and will be reevaluated in a week's time, though his timeline for return is currently unknown.
In 23 minutes on Wednesday night, McRae had 11 points on 4-of-9 shooting with five rebounds, three assists and 20.5 FanDuel points.
- Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge scores 30 in loss January 18th, 2020
- C.J. McCollum (ankle) will not return for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson (illness) questionable to return for Thunder on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (illness) active and starting for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Jordan McRae (ankle) will not return for Wizards on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Gary Payton II coming off the bench for Wizards on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Isaac Bonga starting for Wizards on Friday; Gary Payton II to bench January 17th, 2020
- Isaac Bonga coming off the bench for Wizards on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Thomas Bryant starting for Washington on Wednesday; Isaac Bonga to bench January 15th, 2020
- Wizards' Bradley Beal (shoulder) will play on Wednesday January 15th, 2020