Jeremy Lamb (hip) questionable for Pacers Saturday
Indiana Pacers guard/forward Jeremy Lamb (hip pointer) is questionable for Saturday's game versus the Cleveland Cavaliers.
It's not clear when Lamb injured his hip. He scored 10 points (4-of-11 field goals, 2-of-3 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, and 2 turnovers in 25.9 minutes on Wednesday in the Pacers' season opener. Edmond Sumner, Doug McDermott, and Justin Holiday would be in line for more run if Lamb is ruled out.
numberFire's models project Lamb for 14.3 points, 4.8 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.2 steals, and 1.7 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Devin Booker scores 35, brings down 4 rebounds in Suns loss December 7th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win December 7th, 2019
- Ben Simmons scores 34, hits another 3-pointer in 76ers win December 7th, 2019
- Royce O'Neale starting for Jazz on Saturday, Jeff Green coming off the bench December 7th, 2019
- Jeff Green coming off the bench for Utah on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) will not return for 76ers on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday starting for Pacers on Saturday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon December 7th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (hand) ruled out for Pacers on Saturday, Aaron Holiday starting in his place December 7th, 2019
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hand) questionable on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- JaKarr Sampson (back) doubtful for Pacers on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Pacers' Justin Holiday has career-high 6 steals Friday November 30th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday coming off Indiana's bench with Malcolm Brogdon (back) starting on Monday November 25th, 2019