Isaiah Thomas (thumb) out on Friday for Wizards
Washington Wizards point guard Isaiah Thomas will not play on Friday in the team's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Thomas was questionable with his thumb ailment entering game day, but he's ultimately been ruled out. That means that Chris Chiozza will continue to back up Ish Smith, at least for the time being. Head coach Scott Brooks left the door open for Thomas making his season debut on Saturday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Our models project Thomas for 10.1 points, 2.3 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 21.0 minutes per game this season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020