Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29 point double-double in Bucks' loss
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo produced 29 points, 17 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks, and 2 turnovers in a 126-131 overtime loss the Miami Heat on Saturday.
Antetokounmpo did his part on Saturday to try to secure a win for the Bucks. He was his typical MVP-level self, finishing 1 assist shy of a triple-double. He was 12-of-21 from the floor, 5-of-9 from the line, and 0-for-5 from beyond the arc. He sent the game to overtime by turning an errant shot into an alley-oop-layup, but the Bucks ultimately came up short. Next up for Antetokounmpo and the Bucks is a meeting with the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday.
Antetokounmpo scored 69.9 FanDuel points on Saturday. He is projected by our models for 60.4 FanDuel points against the Cavaliers.
- Bulls' Otto Porter to be re-evaluated in 4 weeks December 10th, 2019
- Warriors' Damion Lee (hand) trending toward return Wednesday December 10th, 2019
- Mike Conley to miss fourth straight Wednesday for Jazz December 10th, 2019
- Furkan Korkmaz playing off Philadelphia's bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Cam Reddish coming off Hawks' bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) starting Tuesday for 76ers, Furkan Korkmaz back to bench December 10th, 2019
- Robin Lopez playing with Milwaukee's second unit with Brook Lopez starting on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Brook Lopez (back) active and starting for Bucks on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Bucks' Brook Lopez (back) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Bucks' Serling Brown (shoulder) questionable for Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Brook Lopez (back) probable for Wednesday's game against Detroit December 3rd, 2019
- Donte DiVincenzo coming off Milwaukee's bench with Khris Middleton starting on Monday December 2nd, 2019