Elfrid Payton (hamstring) out on Friday for Knicks
New York Knicks point guard Elfrid Payton will not play on Friday night in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
Payton has been out the last game and a half with the hamstring injury, and his absence will continue through the beginning of the weekend. It's unclear when he'll be able to return, but in the meantime, RJ Barrett will handle point guard duties.
In four games this season, Payton has averaged 8.0 points, 3.0 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 23.0 FanDuel points per contest.
- Lebron James notches 25-point triple-double in Lakers' win December 11th, 2019
- Kemba Walker records 44 points and 7 assists in Celtics' loss December 11th, 2019
- James Harden scores 55, hits 10 3-pointers, in Rockets' win December 11th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Darius Bazley coming off the bench December 11th, 2019
- Darius Bazley coming off the bench for Thunder on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward (nose) will not return for Boston on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Woj: Knicks reportedly fire David Fizdale on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (finger) questionable to return Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. playing with Knicks' second unit Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Frank Ntilikina (back) starting for Knicks on Thursday; Dennis Smith Jr. to bench December 5th, 2019
- Kevin Knox to play with Knicks' second unit on Thursday December 5th, 2019