Knicks' Bobby Portis starting at center on Sunday, Mitchell Robinson to the bench
New York Knicks center Bobby Portis is starting in Sunday's lineup against the Sacramento Kings.
Portis will start against the Kings with Mitchell Robinson heading to the bench. In a role with the first unit, our models project the New York center to play 26.6 minutes.
Portis' Sunday projection includes 12.6 points, 8.2 points, and 1.6 assists.
- Anfernee Simons playing with Trail Blazers' second unit on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench January 26th, 2020
- Boston's Enes Kanter (hip) ruled out for Tuesday's matchup against Miami January 26th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) remains out on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (thumb) not listed on Oklahoma City's injury report for Monday's game against Dallas January 26th, 2020
- Indiana's JaKarr Sampson (ankle) starting for inactive Myles Turner on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Marcus Morris (ankle) available for Knicks on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Marcus Morris (ankle) a game-time decision for Knicks on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) available to play on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) upgraded to questionable for Knicks January 21st, 2020
- New York's Marcus Morris (ankle) questionable on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- New York's Reggie Bullock (neck) starting for injured RJ Barrett on Saturday January 18th, 2020