New York's Mitchell Robinson coming off the bench on Sunday
New York Knicks center Mitchell Robinson is not starting in Sunday's lineup against the Sacramento Kings.
Robinson will come off the bench with Bobby Portis making the start at center. In a role with the second unit, our models project Robinson to play 21.1 minutes.
Robinson's projection against the Kings includes 8.6 points, 6.3, and 1.0 assist.
- Clippers' Maurice Harkless (back) available on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (back) questionable Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) active on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Draymond Green (illness) on track to return for Warriors on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Warriors' Jacob Evans (concussion) questionable Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Heat's Duncan Robinson (ankle) questionable for Wednesday's game against Washington January 21st, 2020
- Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) upgraded to questionable for Knicks January 21st, 2020
- New York's Marcus Morris (ankle) questionable on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- New York's Reggie Bullock (neck) starting for injured RJ Barrett on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Knicks' Reggie Bullock (neck) listed probable for Saturday January 17th, 2020
- RJ Barrett (ankle) out for Knicks at least 1 week January 17th, 2020
- Update: Knicks' RJ Barrett (ankle) won't return on Thursday January 16th, 2020