Kentavious Caldwell-Pope starting for Lakers versus Heat
Los Angeles Lakers shooting guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is starting on Tuesday versus the Miami Heat.
Caldwell-Pope is replacing Avery Bradley (leg) in the starting lineup. After failing to make a bucket in the first two games of the season, he's shot at least 50.0 percent and scored 10-plus in three of the past four.
numberFire's models expect KCP to score 20.4 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $3,800.
- Devin Booker scores 35, brings down 4 rebounds in Suns loss December 7th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win December 7th, 2019
- Ben Simmons scores 34, hits another 3-pointer in 76ers win December 7th, 2019
- Royce O'Neale starting for Jazz on Saturday, Jeff Green coming off the bench December 7th, 2019
- Jeff Green coming off the bench for Utah on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) will not return for 76ers on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo flirts with triple-double Wednesday in Lakers' win December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder, illness) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will play on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) questionable for Sunday's matchup against Dallas November 30th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Lakers on Friday November 29th, 2019