Mitchell Robinson to start for Knicks on Wednesday over Bobby Portis
New York Knicks center Mitchell Robinson will start at center on Wednesday versus the Detroit Pistons, head coach David Fizdale announced.
Robinson started his first five games this season before being replaced by Bobby Portis on Saturday. He actually played a season-high 24.6 minutes off the bench after failing to log 20 minutes as a starter. Fizdale says he prefers Robinson on defense against Andre Drummond.
Robinson is averaging 26.7 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 10.0 points, 8.6 rebounds, 1.0 steals, and 2.6 blocks per contest over the rest of the season.
- C.J. McCollum (ankle) will not return for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson (illness) questionable to return for Thunder on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (illness) active and starting for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (ankle) questionable for Warriors on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Knicks' Reggie Bullock (neck) listed probable for Saturday January 17th, 2020
- RJ Barrett (ankle) out for Knicks at least 1 week January 17th, 2020
- Update: Knicks' RJ Barrett (ankle) won't return on Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Knicks' RJ Barrett headed to locker room on Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Knicks' Marcus Morris (neck) starting on Thursday in place of injured Reggie Bullock January 16th, 2020
- Knicks' Frank Ntilikina (groin) available to play on Thursday January 16th, 2020