Mitchell Robinson to start for Knicks on Wednesday over Bobby Portis
New York Knicks center Mitchell Robinson will start at center on Wednesday versus the Detroit Pistons, head coach David Fizdale announced.
Robinson started his first five games this season before being replaced by Bobby Portis on Saturday. He actually played a season-high 24.6 minutes off the bench after failing to log 20 minutes as a starter. Fizdale says he prefers Robinson on defense against Andre Drummond.
Robinson is averaging 26.7 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 10.0 points, 8.6 rebounds, 1.0 steals, and 2.6 blocks per contest over the rest of the season.
- Bulls' Otto Porter to be re-evaluated in 4 weeks December 10th, 2019
- Warriors' Damion Lee (hand) trending toward return Wednesday December 10th, 2019
- Mike Conley to miss fourth straight Wednesday for Jazz December 10th, 2019
- Furkan Korkmaz playing off Philadelphia's bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Cam Reddish coming off Hawks' bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) starting Tuesday for 76ers, Furkan Korkmaz back to bench December 10th, 2019
- Woj: Knicks reportedly fire David Fizdale on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (finger) questionable to return Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. playing with Knicks' second unit Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Frank Ntilikina (back) starting for Knicks on Thursday; Dennis Smith Jr. to bench December 5th, 2019
- Kevin Knox to play with Knicks' second unit on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marcus Morris (neck) starting for Knicks on Thursday; Kevin Knox to bench December 5th, 2019