Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. trending toward Wednesday return
Memphis Grizzlies power forward Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) is on track to return on Wednesday versus the Minnesota Timberwolves, per head coach Taylor Jenkins.
It looks like Jackson will only miss one game. Brandon Clarke started in Jackson's place on Monday.
JJJ is averaging 25.1 FanDuel points through five games. numberFire's models project him for 18.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.1 steals, 1.8 blocks, and 1.3 3-pointers per game over the rest of the season.
- C.J. McCollum (ankle) will not return for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson (illness) questionable to return for Thunder on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (illness) active and starting for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (ankle) questionable for Warriors on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Kyle Anderson playing with Memphis' second unit on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (hip) starting for Memphis on Friday, Kyle Anderson coming off the bench January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) will play on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) officially questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (hip) plans to play on Friday January 16th, 2020
- Brandon Clarke (thumb) available for Grizzlies on Tuesday January 14th, 2020