Mitchell Robinson (concussion) ruled out for Knicks on Friday
New York Knicks center Mitchell Robinson has been ruled out for Friday's game against the Dallas Mavericks due to a concussion.
Robinson suffered the concussion on Wednesday during the Knicks' loss to the Detroit Pistons. His next chance to play will be on Sunday. Taj Gibson started the second half in place of Robinson on Wednesday, but Bobby Portis replaced Robinson in the starting lineup last Sunday. It's not clear who will get the nod on Friday.
Robinson is averaging 24.6 FanDuel points through seven games. numberFire's models project him for 10.1 points, 8.7 rebounds, 1.0 steals, and 2.7 blocks per game over the rest of the season.
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (leg) targeting mid-February return December 12th, 2019
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (eye) won't play on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Nikola Vucevic (ankle) expects to be back for Magic by Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Andre Drummond (eye) questionable for Pistons on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Wizards' Moritz Wagner (ankle) doesn't practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Tyler Herro (illness) questionable for Heat on Friday December 12th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Woj: Knicks reportedly fire David Fizdale on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (finger) questionable to return Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. playing with Knicks' second unit Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Frank Ntilikina (back) starting for Knicks on Thursday; Dennis Smith Jr. to bench December 5th, 2019
- Kevin Knox to play with Knicks' second unit on Thursday December 5th, 2019