Mitchell Robinson (concussion) ruled out for Knicks on Friday
New York Knicks center Mitchell Robinson has been ruled out for Friday's game against the Dallas Mavericks due to a concussion.
Robinson suffered the concussion on Wednesday during the Knicks' loss to the Detroit Pistons. His next chance to play will be on Sunday. Taj Gibson started the second half in place of Robinson on Wednesday, but Bobby Portis replaced Robinson in the starting lineup last Sunday. It's not clear who will get the nod on Friday.
Robinson is averaging 24.6 FanDuel points through seven games. numberFire's models project him for 10.1 points, 8.7 rebounds, 1.0 steals, and 2.7 blocks per game over the rest of the season.
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) out for Monday's game against Houston January 19th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) probable for Monday's game against Spurs January 19th, 2020
- Portland's C.J McCollum (ankle) remains out on Monday January 19th, 2020
- New York's Reggie Bullock (neck) starting for injured RJ Barrett on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Knicks' Reggie Bullock (neck) listed probable for Saturday January 17th, 2020
- RJ Barrett (ankle) out for Knicks at least 1 week January 17th, 2020
- Update: Knicks' RJ Barrett (ankle) won't return on Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Knicks' RJ Barrett headed to locker room on Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Knicks' Marcus Morris (neck) starting on Thursday in place of injured Reggie Bullock January 16th, 2020