Knicks' Taj Gibson starting for injured Mitchell Robinson on Friday
New York Knicks forward / center Taj Gibson is starting in Friday's lineup against the Dallas Mavericks.
Gibson will start at center with Mitchell Robinson sidelined with concussion-like symptoms.
In a role with the first unit, our models project the veteran to play 22.3 minutes.
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (quad) starting on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Tyus Jones starting for Memphis Friday in place of Ja Morant (rest) December 13th, 2019
- Nicolas Batum (hand) ruled out for Hornets again on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Hornets' Malik Monk (finger) available to play on Friday December 13th, 2019
- New Orleans' Derrick Favors (personal) starting on Friday, Jahlil Okafor to bench December 13th, 2019
- Jahlil Okafor to play with Pelicans' second unit Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Allonzo Trier (concussion-like symptoms) downgraded to doubtful Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) probable Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Wayne Ellington (Achilles) out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Woj: Knicks reportedly fire David Fizdale on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (finger) questionable to return Thursday December 5th, 2019