Avery Bradley starting for the Lakers on Friday
Los Angeles Lakers guard Avery Bradley is active and will start in Friday's game against the Miami Heat.
Bradley returns after missing one game with a lower leg injury. Our models project him for 27.4 minutes against the Heat on Friday.
Bradley's Friday projection includes 8.8 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.6 assists, and 16.6 FanDuel points. He is priced at $4,000.
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) remains sidelined on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George expects to play in Monday's matchup against Indiana December 8th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (thumb) starting on Sunday, Jeff Teague to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Jeff Teague (ankle) playing with Minnesota's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) probable for Monday's matchup against Golden State December 8th, 2019
- Portland's Kent Bazemore starting for injured Rodney Hood on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo flirts with triple-double Wednesday in Lakers' win December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder, illness) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will play on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) questionable for Sunday's matchup against Dallas November 30th, 2019