Caris LeVert (right thumb) ruled out for Nets on Tuesday
Brooklyn Nets shooting guard Caris LeVert (right thumb sprain) has been ruled out for Tuesday's game versus the Utah Jazz.
LeVert injured his thumb on Sunday and the severity is unknown. His next chance to play will be on Thursday versus the Denver Nuggets. Garrett Temple or Spencer Dinwiddie are expected to replace LeVert in the starting lineup.
LeVert is averaging 16.8 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 0.7 steals, 1.4 3-pointers, and 27.7 FanDuel points through nine games.
- Bulls' Otto Porter to be re-evaluated in 4 weeks December 10th, 2019
- Warriors' Damion Lee (hand) trending toward return Wednesday December 10th, 2019
- Mike Conley to miss fourth straight Wednesday for Jazz December 10th, 2019
- Furkan Korkmaz playing off Philadelphia's bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Cam Reddish coming off Hawks' bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) starting Tuesday for 76ers, Furkan Korkmaz back to bench December 10th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) out for Sunday's matchup against Denver December 7th, 2019
- Nets' Taurean Prince scores 23 points Wednesday night December 5th, 2019
- Jarrett Allen records 20-point double-double in Nets' win December 4th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) out at least 2 more games, not participating in contact work December 3rd, 2019
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) remains out on Sunday November 29th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving (shoulder) remains out for Nets on Friday November 29th, 2019