De'Aaron Fox reportedly sprains ankle at Kings practice
Sacramento Kings point guard De'Aaron Fox sprained his ankle during Monday's practice, sources tell ESPN.
Fox is currently being evaluated by the medical team to determine the severity of the injury and whether or not it will sideline him. If that's the case, Cory Joseph will likely enter the starting lineup and Yogi Ferrell could see more minutes. Buddy Hield and Bogdan Bogdanovic may also be asked to do more on offense.
Fox is averaging 18.2 points, 4.0 rebounds, 7.0 assists, 0.8 steals, 0.6 blocks, 1.1 3-pointers, and 33.2 FanDuel points through nine games this season.
- Bradley Beal records 29-point double-double in Wizards' loss December 14th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam notches 30-point double-double in Raptors' win December 14th, 2019
- Blake Griffin (knee) will not return for Pistons on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Luka Doncic (ankle) will not return for Dallas on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jerami Grant starting for Denver on Saturday in place of injured Paul Millsap December 14th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) questionable for Warriors on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Buddy Hield scores 34 points in Kings' loss Friday December 14th, 2019
- Kings' Marvin Bagley doesn't expect reserve role to last December 12th, 2019
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Kings on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Marvin Bagley (thumb) available for Kings on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Marvin Bagley (thumb) expected to suit up Wednesday for Kings December 11th, 2019
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) remains sidelined on Monday December 8th, 2019