Jaren Jackson Jr. scores game-high 24 with full line as Grizzlies beat Spurs
Memphis Grizzlies power forward Jaren Jackson Jr. scored a season-high 24 points (10-of-17 field goals) with 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 4 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 37.5 minutes of a 113-109 win over the San Antonio Spurs on Monday.
The points and made threes are both season-highs. Jackson led both teams in scoring and has now totaled 47 points over the last two games with averages of 5.0 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 1.0 blocks, and 3.0 3-pointers. Following a slow start, Jackson will look to keep it going on Wednesday against the Charlotte Hornets.
JJJ scored a season-best 42.7 FanDuel points on Monday. numberFire's models project him for 18.2 points, 7.3 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 1.2 steals, 1.9 blocks, and 1.3 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Kemba Walker records 44 points and 7 assists in Celtics' loss December 11th, 2019
- James Harden scores 55, hits 10 3-pointers, in Rockets' win December 11th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Darius Bazley coming off the bench December 11th, 2019
- Darius Bazley coming off the bench for Thunder on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward (nose) will not return for Boston on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (oblique) active on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Kyle Anderson (heel) available for Memphis on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke expected to play Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Mike Conley to miss fourth straight Wednesday for Jazz December 10th, 2019
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (back) starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019