Dennis Smith Jr (personal) returning for Knicks on Tuesday
New York Knicks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. (personal) is available to play Tuesday versus the Chicago Bulls, per head coach David Fizdale.
Smith hasn't played since October 26 due to the passing of his stepmother. Fizdale didn't announce a starting lineup but indicated Smith would likely come off the bench on Tuesday. The young guard only averaged 8.7 minutes in three appearances before stepping away from the team.
numberFire's models project DSJ for 11.7 FanDuel points in 12.1 minutes on Tuesday. He's priced at $3,900.
- Hawks' Cam Reddish scores 25 points Wednesday December 5th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo flirts with triple-double Wednesday in Lakers' win December 5th, 2019
- Nets' Taurean Prince scores 23 points Wednesday night December 5th, 2019
- Orlando's Aaron Gordon puts up 32 points on 15 shots Wednesday night December 5th, 2019
- C.J. McCollum scores 33 points, blocks 4 shots for Portland Wednesday December 5th, 2019
- Kemba Walker scores 28 points Wednesday in Celtics' win December 5th, 2019
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. starting at point guard for inactive Frank Ntilikina (back) on Monday December 2nd, 2019
- Frank Ntilikina (back) ruled out for Knicks versus Bucks on Monday night December 2nd, 2019
- Frank Ntilikina (back) is questionable for New York Monday December 2nd, 2019
- Knicks' Marcus Morris (neck) out again Monday December 2nd, 2019
- Frank Ntilikina (back) will not return for Knicks on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Marcus Morris (neck) ruled out for Knicks on Sunday, Kevin Knox to start in his place December 1st, 2019