Hawks' Damian Jones making first start of season Tuesday, Alex Len (ankle) moving to bench
Atlanta Hawks center Damian Jones will start on Tuesday versus the Denver Nuggets.
Jones logged over 20 minutes on Saturday for the first time this season and recorded 8 points (4-of-7 field goals), 7 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, and 1 block, so the Hawks want to see what he can do in the starting lineup. Alex Len (ankle, probable) will move to the second unit.
Jones scored a season-high 23.9 FanDuel points in his last outing. The Hawks are 11.0-point road underdogs versus the Nuggets and have the lowest implied total on Tuesday's slate (99.3 points), per numberFire's NBA Heat Map.
- Update: Malcolm Brogdon (forehead laceration) will not return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 28-point double-double in Rockets' win over Nuggets January 22nd, 2020
- Malcolm Brogdon (forehead) questionable to return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Bradley Beal scores 38 points, brings down 9 rebounds in Wizards' loss to Heat January 22nd, 2020
- Eric Paschall coming off the bench for Golden State on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Alec Burks coming off the bench for Warriors on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- John Collins records 33-point double-double in Hawks' upset win over Clippers January 22nd, 2020
- Cam Reddish moving to Hawks' bench versus Clippers January 22nd, 2020
- Bruno Fernando starting, Cam Reddish sitting for Hawks on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Jeff Teague starting for Hawks on Wednesday in place of injured Trae Young January 22nd, 2020
- Alex Len (back) available for Atlanta on Wednesday following four-game absence January 22nd, 2020
- Hawks' Trae Young (thigh) ruled out on Wednesday against Los Angeles January 22nd, 2020