Clippers' Landry Shamet sidelined indefinitely with high ankle sprain
Los Angeles Clippers point guard Landry Shamet has been diagnosed with a Grade 2 high ankle sprain on his left ankle, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Shamet is currently without an official timetable to return, but this sort of injury could keep him out for anywhere from 6-12 weeks. He suffered the injury on Monday. Patrick Beverley and Rodney McGruder will take on more minutes while Shamet is sidelined.
Shamet is averaging 9.1 points, 1.5 rebounds, 1.7 assists, 2.1 3-pointers, and 13.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Lebron James notches 25-point triple-double in Lakers' win December 11th, 2019
- Kemba Walker records 44 points and 7 assists in Celtics' loss December 11th, 2019
- James Harden scores 55, hits 10 3-pointers, in Rockets' win December 11th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Darius Bazley coming off the bench December 11th, 2019
- Darius Bazley coming off the bench for Thunder on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson coming off the bench for Clippers on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard back in action for Clippers in return to Toronto December 11th, 2019
- JaMychal Green (tailbone) remains out for Clippers on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) to return for Clippers in Toronto December 10th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson making start Monday for Clippers in place of Kawhi Leonard (rest) December 9th, 2019
- Clippers' JaMychal Green (tailbone) ruled out Monday December 9th, 2019