OG Anunoby (eye) out on Wednesday for Toronto
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby will not play on Wednesday in the team's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Anunoby was forced out of Monday's game with a face injury, and it was later revealed to be a right eye contusion. It's not a good sign that he's been ruled out a full day in advance of Wednesday's game, and it could imply a longer absence is on the horizon. In the meantime, defense-first Rondae Hollis-Jefferson should receive extra minutes.
In 10 games this season, Anunoby has averaged 11.7 points, 5.6 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.3 steals and 27.6 FanDuel points per contest.
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (back) starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Thunder's Darius Bazley starting for inactive Danilo Gallinari on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (calf) available on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday coming off Indiana's bench with Malcolm Brogdon starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Jaxson Hayes playing with Pelicans' second unit Monday December 9th, 2019
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (knee) out on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Norman Powell entering Raptors' lineup Monday in place of Fred VanVleet (knee) December 9th, 2019
- Fred VanVleet (knee) questionable for Raptors on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Memphis' Jonas Valanciunas (illness) questionable on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Norman Powell coming off Toronto's bench with Kyle Lowry starting on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry (thumb) will start on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019