Daniel Theis (finger) has chance to play for Celtics on Wednesday
Boston Celtics power forward Daniel Theis (finger) went through shootaround and has a chance to play on Wednesday against the Washington Wizards, according to head coach Brad Stevens.
Stevens didn't think Theis had a chance on Tuesday and he is as doubtful on the injury report, so this sounds like an improvement. He's likely headed for a game-time decision. Robert Williams and Enes Kanter will split most of Theis' minutes if he can't play.
Theis is averaging 22.0 FanDuel points per game. Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Celtics have the highest implied total on Wednesday's slate (119.0 points).
- Blake Griffin (knee) questionable for Detroit on Monday December 15th, 2019
- Moe Wagner (ankle) will remain out for Wizards on Monday December 15th, 2019
- Al Horford (knee) active and starting for 76ers on Sunday in place of injured Joel Embiid December 15th, 2019
- Jae Crowder (ankle) questionable for Memphis on Monday December 15th, 2019
- Al Horford (knee) active for 76ers on Sunday December 15th, 2019
- Lakers' LeBron James (elbow) active on Sunday December 15th, 2019
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (face) will play on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (eye) won't play on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward (nose) probable for Celtics on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward avoids broken nose in Celtics' loss December 12th, 2019
- Kemba Walker records 44 points and 7 assists in Celtics' loss December 11th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward (nose) will not return for Boston on Wednesday December 11th, 2019