Jeremy Lamb (ankle) still limited at Pacers practice
Indiana Pacers guard/forward Jeremy Lamb progressed to jogging as he continues to rehab from his sprained left ankle.
Lamb is basically limited to dribbling, spot shooting, lifting, and light cardio. Consider him questionable at best for Friday's game against the Houston Rockets. He missed the last four. Aaron Holiday will likely get another start. T.J. Warren and Malcolm Brogdon have been doing more on offense.
Lamb is averaging 33.4 FanDuel points through five games. numberFire's models project him for 14.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.1 steals, and 1.7 3-pointers per game over the rest of the season.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- Marquese Chriss starting for Warriors on Friday January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Goga Bitadze (illness) ruled out for Pacers on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) won't play on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Update: Malcolm Brogdon (forehead laceration) will not return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Malcolm Brogdon (forehead) questionable to return for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Aaron Holiday (thumb) available for Pacers on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020