Myles Turner (ankle) day-to-day for Pacers
Indiana Pacers forward/center Myles Turner (ankle) is making progress with his ankle injury and is day-to-day, per head coach Nate McMillan.
"He was getting better and he’s just not feeling comfortable enough to play," McMillan said. "He tried some four-on-four the other day, went through that and he’s feeling OK, but afterward he didn’t feel comfortable enough to play. It’s a day-to-day situation with him." Turner has yet to play this month, but he's getting closer to 5-on-5 work. Domantas Sabonis has been crushing it down low while JaKarr Sampson fills in as a starter.
Turner is averaging 27.1 FanDuel points through four games. numberFire's models project him for 14.4 points, 7.3 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.7 blocks per game over the rest of the year.
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (back) starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Thunder's Darius Bazley starting for inactive Danilo Gallinari on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (calf) available on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (knee) out on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Norman Powell entering Raptors' lineup Monday in place of Fred VanVleet (knee) December 9th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday coming off Indiana's bench with Malcolm Brogdon starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (hand) starting for Pacers in return Monday December 9th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (hand) will play for Pacers on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday starting for Pacers on Saturday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon December 7th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (hand) ruled out for Pacers on Saturday, Aaron Holiday starting in his place December 7th, 2019
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hand) questionable on Saturday December 7th, 2019