Elfrid Payton (hamstring) will remain out for the Knicks on Thursday
New York Knicks point guard Elfrid Payton has been ruled out of Thursday's game against the Dallas Mavericks with a hamstring injury.
Payton will miss another game with a hamstring injury he suffered in October. He is considered day-to-day and will have his next chance to return against the Charlotte Hornets on Saturday.
Our models project Payton for 30.2 minutes, 12.5 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 5.6 assists per contest over the rest of the season.
- Dwight Powell day-to-day for Mavericks with arm injury December 5th, 2019
- Jonas Valanciunas logs 32-point double-double in Grizzlies' loss December 4th, 2019
- Jarrett Allen records 20-point double-double in Nets' win December 4th, 2019
- Devonte' Graham scores 33 points, makes 10 3-pointers, in Hornets' win December 4th, 2019
- Andre Drummond notches 23-point double-double in Pistons' loss December 4th, 2019
- Royce O'Neale coming off Utah's bench on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. starting at point guard for inactive Frank Ntilikina (back) on Monday December 2nd, 2019
- Frank Ntilikina (back) ruled out for Knicks versus Bucks on Monday night December 2nd, 2019
- Frank Ntilikina (back) is questionable for New York Monday December 2nd, 2019
- Knicks' Marcus Morris (neck) out again Monday December 2nd, 2019
- Frank Ntilikina (back) will not return for Knicks on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Marcus Morris (neck) ruled out for Knicks on Sunday, Kevin Knox to start in his place December 1st, 2019