Lakers' Kyle Kuzma starting for injured Anthony Davis (ribs, knee) on Wednesday
Los Angeles Lakers power forward Kyle Kuzma is starting in Wednesday's lineup against the Golden State Warriors.
Kuzma will start against the Warriors with Anthony Davis ruled out with a knee and ribs injury. In a role with the first unit, our models project the 24-year old to play 27.0 minutes.
Kuzma's projection includes 14.4 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 1.6 assists.
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) ruled out on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Suns' Aron Baynes (calf) remains out on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Nikola Jokic notches 30-point double-double in Nuggets' loss December 6th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson (back) will not return for Clippers on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler records 28-point triple-double in Heat win December 6th, 2019
- Andre Drummond scores 25, bring down 22 rebounds in Pistons' win December 6th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo flirts with triple-double Wednesday in Lakers' win December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder, illness) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will play on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) questionable for Sunday's matchup against Dallas November 30th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Lakers on Friday November 29th, 2019