Caris LeVert (thumb surgery) out multiple weeks for Nets
Brooklyn Nets shooting guard Caris LeVert is expected to miss several weeks after undergoing surgery to repair ligament damage in his right thumb on Thursday.
LeVert will be out until at least December. In the meantime, Garrett Temple may enter the starting lineup. Spencer Dinwiddie should see a usage boost.
LeVert is averaging 16.8 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 0.7 steals, 1.4 3-pointers, and 27.7 FanDuel points in nine games this season.
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (eye) won't play on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Nikola Vucevic (ankle) expects to be back for Magic by Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Andre Drummond (eye) questionable for Pistons on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Wizards' Moritz Wagner (ankle) doesn't practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Tyler Herro (illness) questionable for Heat on Friday December 12th, 2019
- Justise Winslow (back) will remain out Friday for Heat December 12th, 2019
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (shoulder) still not taking contact December 11th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) available for Nets on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) upgraded to questionable for Nets on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) out for Sunday's matchup against Denver December 7th, 2019
- Nets' Taurean Prince scores 23 points Wednesday night December 5th, 2019
- Jarrett Allen records 20-point double-double in Nets' win December 4th, 2019