Knicks' Mitchell Robinson (concussion) to come off bench on Thursday
New York Knicks center Mitchell Robinson will play on Thursday night in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Robinson has missed the last three games with a concussion, but he'll be making his long-awaited return to the court. He won't be starting - Robinson will be eased in off the bench - but it likely won't before he makes his way back to a full workload.
Our models project Robinson for 19.6 FanDuel points across 15.8 minutes of action.
- Golden State's Kevon Looney starting for resting Draymond Green on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Ersan llyasova playing with Bucks' second unit with Giannis Antetokounmpo starting on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Alec Burks starting for Warriors on Friday in place of injured Eric Paschall December 13th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (quad) starting on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Tyus Jones starting for Memphis Friday in place of Ja Morant (rest) December 13th, 2019
- Nicolas Batum (hand) ruled out for Hornets again on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Allonzo Trier (concussion-like symptoms) downgraded to doubtful Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) probable Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Wayne Ellington (Achilles) out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Woj: Knicks reportedly fire David Fizdale on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (finger) questionable to return Thursday December 5th, 2019