Hawks' Chandler Parsons (knee) available on Thursday
Atlanta Hawks forward Chandler Parsons will make his 2019-20 season debut on Thursday night in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Parsons has spent the first three weeks of the season on the shelf while he rehabbed from offseason knee surgery, but he's ready to make his return to the court against the Suns. He'll likely be on a strict minutes limit in his first action of the year.
In 25 games last season, Parsons averaged 7.5 points and 2.8 rebounds across 19.8 minutes per contest.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021