Boston's Robert Williams (ankle) questionable on Friday
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams is considered questionable to play on Friday in the team's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Williams is dealing with an ankle ailment, and his status is firmly up in the air entering Friday's game. Keep a close eye on his status as tipoff approaches.
Our models currently project Williams for 6.4 points, 6.5 rebounds and 20.8 FanDuel points across 20.7 minutes of action.
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (quad) starting on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Tyus Jones starting for Memphis Friday in place of Ja Morant (rest) December 13th, 2019
- Nicolas Batum (hand) ruled out for Hornets again on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Hornets' Malik Monk (finger) available to play on Friday December 13th, 2019
- New Orleans' Derrick Favors (personal) starting on Friday, Jahlil Okafor to bench December 13th, 2019
- Jahlil Okafor to play with Pelicans' second unit Friday December 13th, 2019
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (face) will play on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (eye) won't play on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward (nose) probable for Celtics on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward avoids broken nose in Celtics' loss December 12th, 2019
- Kemba Walker records 44 points and 7 assists in Celtics' loss December 11th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward (nose) will not return for Boston on Wednesday December 11th, 2019