Lakers' Avery Bradley (leg) probable on Friday
Los Angeles Lakers guard Avery Bradley is considered probable to play on Friday in the team's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Bradley isn't expected to miss time, though it seems he picked up a minor injury on Wednesday night. He should be good to go, but check back in for confirmation as tipoff approaches.
Our models project Bradley for 11.0 points, 2.6 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 18.7 FanDuel points across 27.4 minutes of action.
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Sacramento's Cory Joseph (back) starting on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Mike Scott coming off Philadelphia's bench on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Joel Embiid starting for 76ers on Sunday, Mike Scott coming off the bench December 8th, 2019
- Robert Williams (hip) out for Celtics on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) available for 76ers on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo flirts with triple-double Wednesday in Lakers' win December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder, illness) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will play on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) questionable for Sunday's matchup against Dallas November 30th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Lakers on Friday November 29th, 2019