Avery Bradley (leg) out for Lakers 1-2 weeks
Los Angeles Lakers guard Avery Bradley (leg) will be re-evaluated in 1-2 weeks.
Bradley has a hairline fracture in a non-weight-bearing bone of the right leg. He's been averaging 27.4 minutes per game, so look for Alex Caruso, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Quinn Cook, and Troy Daniels to take on those minutes. The Lakers play the Sacramento Kings at home on Friday.
Bradley is averaging 9.6 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.0 steals, 0.8 3-pointers, and 18.0 FanDuel points per game.
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (back) starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Thunder's Darius Bazley starting for inactive Danilo Gallinari on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (calf) available on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday coming off Indiana's bench with Malcolm Brogdon starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (knee) out on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo flirts with triple-double Wednesday in Lakers' win December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder, illness) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will play on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) questionable for Sunday's matchup against Dallas November 30th, 2019