Pistons' Tony Snell (hip) will not return on Friday
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Tony Snell has been ruled out of Friday's game against the Charlotte Hornets with a hip injury.
Snell started the day as probable with a hip injury before being declared active. Game action appears to have reaggravated the injury. He played just 9 minutes in the first half before being ruled out during halftime. Langston Galloway started the second half in his place.
Snell will finish the night with 0 points and 1 rebound.
- Mike Scott coming off Philadelphia's bench on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Joel Embiid starting for 76ers on Sunday, Mike Scott coming off the bench December 8th, 2019
- Robert Williams (hip) out for Celtics on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) available for 76ers on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- JaMychal Green (tailbone) available for Clippers on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Bam Adebayo (groin) available for Miami on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Andre Drummond scores 25, bring down 22 rebounds in Pistons' win December 6th, 2019
- Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk to play with second unit Friday December 6th, 2019
- Detroit's Luke Kennard starting on Friday, Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk to the bench December 6th, 2019
- Pistons' Markieff Morris (neck) out on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Andre Drummond notches 23-point double-double in Pistons' loss December 4th, 2019
- Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk making first NBA start Wednesday night in place of Luke Kennard (knee) December 4th, 2019