Kentavious Caldwell-Pope starting for Lakers on Friday in place of injured Avery Bradley
Los Angeles Lakers shooting guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Caldwell-Pope will start in place of the injured Avery Bradley who is expected to miss multiple weeks with a leg injury. Our models project Caldwell-Pope for 21.2 minutes on Friday.
Caldwell-Pope's Friday projection includes 7.9 points, 2.6 rebounds, 1 assist, and 14.5 FanDuel points. He is priced at $3,500.
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) remains sidelined on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George expects to play in Monday's matchup against Indiana December 8th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (thumb) starting on Sunday, Jeff Teague to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Jeff Teague (ankle) playing with Minnesota's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) probable for Monday's matchup against Golden State December 8th, 2019
- Portland's Kent Bazemore starting for injured Rodney Hood on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo flirts with triple-double Wednesday in Lakers' win December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder, illness) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will play on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) questionable for Sunday's matchup against Dallas November 30th, 2019