James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday
Houston Rockets guard/forward James Harden produced 49 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds, and 4 turnovers in a 125-105 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Another day another 35+ point performance from Harden who has only failed to reach that mark three times in thirteen games so far this season. Harden shot 16-of-41 from the field, 8-of-22 from 3, and 9-of-11 from the line. He is averaging 38.7 points per game this season as he makes his case for another MVP. Next up for Harden is a meeting with the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday.
Harden scored 60 FanDuel points on Saturday. Our models project him for 37.1 minutes and 55.2 FanDuel points against Portland on Monday.
- Bulls' Otto Porter to be re-evaluated in 4 weeks December 10th, 2019
- Warriors' Damion Lee (hand) trending toward return Wednesday December 10th, 2019
- Mike Conley to miss fourth straight Wednesday for Jazz December 10th, 2019
- Furkan Korkmaz playing off Philadelphia's bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Cam Reddish coming off Hawks' bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) starting Tuesday for 76ers, Furkan Korkmaz back to bench December 10th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win December 7th, 2019
- Ben McLemore coming off the bench for Rockets on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Danuel House Jr. starting for Houston on Saturday, Ben McLemore coming off the bench December 7th, 2019
- Update: Houston's Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Houston's Tyson Chandler (illness) available on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Update: Rockets' James Harden returns to Thursday's game December 5th, 2019