Elfrid Payton (hamstring) out for Knicks at least 10 more days
New York Knicks point guard Elfrid Payton (hamstring) will remain out and be re-evaluated in 10 days.
Payton was re-evaluated Tuesday and informed that his strained right hamstring is not fully healed. He hasn't played since October 28. Frank Ntilikina has been starting at point guard for the Knicks.
Payton is averaging 8.0 points, 3.0 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 2.5 steals, 1.3 3-pointers, and 23.0 FanDuel points in four games.
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) available on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (quad) probable for Friday's matchup against Memphis December 13th, 2019
- Austin Rivers (illness) available for Rockets on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Bulls' Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Heat's Tyler Herro (illness) available on Friday December 13th, 2019
- D.J. Augustin coming off Magic's bench on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Allonzo Trier (concussion-like symptoms) downgraded to doubtful Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) probable Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Wayne Ellington (Achilles) out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Woj: Knicks reportedly fire David Fizdale on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (finger) questionable to return Thursday December 5th, 2019