Aron Baynes (hip) questionable for Suns versus Kings
Phoenix Suns center Aron Baynes (right hip contusion) is questionable to play on Tuesday versus the Sacramento Kings.
Frank Kaminsky (left hip contusion, probable) is a candidate to enter the starting lineup if Baynes is ruled out. It's not clear when Baynes injured his hip. He played 26.2 minutes on Monday, finishing with 9 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, and 1 3-pointer in 26.2 minutes on Monday.
numberFire's models project Baynes for 24.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday, at a cost of $6,200.
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) remains sidelined on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George expects to play in Monday's matchup against Indiana December 8th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (thumb) starting on Sunday, Jeff Teague to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Jeff Teague (ankle) playing with Minnesota's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) probable for Monday's matchup against Golden State December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Devin Booker scores 35, brings down 4 rebounds in Suns loss December 7th, 2019
- Suns' Aron Baynes (calf) remains out on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Suns' Aron Baynes (calf) remains out on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Suns' Aron Baynes (calf) doubtful to play Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Ricky Rubio (hand) cleared for Suns on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Suns' Ricky Rubio (hand) questionable for Wednesday's matchup against Orlando December 3rd, 2019