Anthony Davis packs box score for Lakers with 34, plenty more
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis scored 34 points (13-of-24 field goals, 5-of-6 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals, 2 blocks, 3 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 37.1 minutes of a 112-107 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday.
Davis is getting back to full health after dealing with a shoulder issue. It showed on Tuesday, as he scored more points than in the previous two games combined. The big man set a new season-high in steals and has now scored 30-plus three times this season. The Lakers have the next two days off before facing the Oklahoma City Thunder on the road Friday.
Davis scored 64.4 FanDuel points on Tuesday. numberFire's models project him for 25.6 points, 12.0 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.5 steals, 2.5 blocks, and 0.7 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) remains sidelined on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George expects to play in Monday's matchup against Indiana December 8th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (thumb) starting on Sunday, Jeff Teague to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Jeff Teague (ankle) playing with Minnesota's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) probable for Monday's matchup against Golden State December 8th, 2019
- Portland's Kent Bazemore starting for injured Rodney Hood on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo flirts with triple-double Wednesday in Lakers' win December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder, illness) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will play on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) questionable for Sunday's matchup against Dallas November 30th, 2019