Otto Porter (foot) out for Bulls 2-plus more weeks
Chicago Bulls small forward Otto Porter (left foot) will miss at least another 2 weeks.
An MRI revealed additional bone bruising in Porter's left foot that was not identified in his initial MRI. He's missed the last two weeks and will miss at least two more. Chandler Hutchison (shins) is out indefinitely, so look for Thaddeus Young, Coby White, and Kris Dunn to continue to take on more work. The Bulls host the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday.
Porter is averaging 11.2 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 1.0 steals, 1.8 3-pointers, and 20.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Bradley Beal records 29-point double-double in Wizards' loss December 14th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam notches 30-point double-double in Raptors' win December 14th, 2019
- Blake Griffin (knee) will not return for Pistons on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Luka Doncic (ankle) will not return for Dallas on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jerami Grant starting for Denver on Saturday in place of injured Paul Millsap December 14th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) questionable for Warriors on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Daniel Gafford (hamstring) ruled out for Bulls on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Bulls' Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Bulls' Chandler Hutchison doubtful for the weekend December 12th, 2019
- Zach LaVine (back, shoulder) probable for Bulls on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Bulls' Coby White (hamstring) probable Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Bulls' Otto Porter to be re-evaluated in 4 weeks December 10th, 2019